AIMS AND OBJECTS
The Flat Owners Association has been formed with a view to protect
(b) To protect the members of the Co-operative Housing Societies
(c) To make suggestion to Government for amending the laws in the interest of the Flat Owners and
(d) To inform the flat owners about the changes in law and to organise meetings and lectures and
(e) To publish journal, valuable Articles and latest judgements etc.
WHO CAN BECOME A MEMBER
Any person who is interested in the information regarding the problems of ownership flat and flat in Co-op housing Society etc. can became a member of the Association. at a fee as mentioned in the membership form . The members are entitled to attend the Seminar and Conferences. They can also receive literature free of charge. Publications will be sold to members at concessional prices. Membership forms are available at the office of the association's office. It r it will be sent on request to you on demand by email, email or post.You can download the form here (foaform.doc) and send it to the office of the flat owner's association by post.
(2) Problems In Maharashtra Ownership Flat Act
(3) Latest Judgements on Ownership Flats and Co-operative Societies Act,
(4) Transfer Of Flat In A Co-Operative Housing Society
(5) How to acquire flat for foreigner or for non-resident Indians.
(6) Questions & Answers under Amnesty Scheme.
(8) Registration Of Co-Operative Housing Society
(9) Legalisation Of Pugaree Under Maharashtra Rent Control Act
(10) Registration Of Leave & Licence
Agreement Under Maharashtra Rent
Control Act, 1999.
(11) The Foreign Companies, Banks And Multinational
Maharashtra Rent Control Act,1999
(12) The Problems Of Car Parking
(13) Model Bye-Laws Under Maharashtra Co-operative Societies Act, 1960.
Practical Guide to Will
Form for Purchase Of Booklet
ASSISTANCE & GUIDANCE
Those who are interested to become Member of the Association and/or buying the material published by the Association or to have any guidance are requested to contact the office of the Flat Owners Association with prior appointment at the address below.
(SHILPA MAHABALESHWAR MORJE)